Someone famously said, the best way to predict the future is to create it.
At Innovaccer, we dream of a different future, a future where machines will talk, a future where organizations will be organisms, and a future where life will be different - we will need a fundamentally easy way to embrace Big Data, we need the will, the vision, the leadership, and flamboyance to make Big Data accessible for everyone. We started as a big data company, however in the last 12 months, we have embarked on an exciting journey to build next-generation of data and AI driven products and platforms for the healthcare industry specifically. We are building tools that will enable physicians and hospitals to be more efficient, while making data-driven decisions to improve patient health. By doing so, we hope to save millions of lives in the future and make this planet a healthier planet.
Do give us a shout if you want to join the mission!
Job Title: QA Lead
Experience: 7-10 Years
- 7+ years of outstanding track record in Software with Manual testing & Data Testing
- Leading a team of 4-8 and should be good in SQL.
- Develop and lead the software system testing process, resources, programming, projects and documentation.
- Develop departmental policies and standard operating procedures, as needed, to effectively execute the principles and responsibilities of software quality assurance.
- Responsible for assuring that output from the software development process includes adequate identification and interpretation of product requirements, such as a) traceability requirements, b) test requirements, c) usability, etc.
- Ensure appropriate scheduling of software quality resources/personnel to projects.
- Review product/project design documentation to ensure that requirements stated are correct, unambiguous, and verifiable.
- Interact with Product, Project, Development and Testers as & when needed to resolve any conflicts.
- Assist in generation of use cases/test cases to ensure that all functional requirements of a system are captured during the product design phase.
- Define test methods and create test plans for new or updated software projects to determine if the software will perform accurately and reliably according to documented
requirements as well as established standards under both normal and abnormal
- Recommend design improvements or corrections to engineers throughout the
- Maintain effective communication with the project software engineers on project
limitation, capability, performance requirement and hardware interface changes.
- Execute test plans and create test reports to describe program evaluation, testing, and
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with innovative thinking in resolving both
technical and business problems.
- Should have a positive attitude, self-learning, ownership oriented, data driven and require
Innovaccer simplifies access to structured data and analytics through machine learning and Big Data technologies. With offices in San Francisco and Noida, Innovaccer is transforming the way Corporations, Research Houses, and Think Tanks extract intelligence from data. Recognized by 500 Startups, TiEcon 2015, Forbes, NASSCOM among others, Innovaccer’s products & services are deployed at the most critical international bodies, educational hubs and corporate including the likes of Mercy, CHI, Sonic Healthcare, United Nations, NASA, Tata Mutual Funds, IAB, Global Entrepreneurship Monitor, Brazilian Government, Researchers from Harvard, Stanford, MIT and many more.
How to apply: Drop us a line at TA@innovaccer.com