The best way to predict the future is to create it!
At Innovaccer, we dream of a different future, where machines will talk, where organizations will be organisms, and where life will be different. We want to create a fundamentally easy way to embrace Big Data and we have the will, the vision, the leadership, and flamboyance to make Big Data accessible for everyone. We are building the next generation of data and AI driven products and platforms to help and improve Healthcare systems to leverage their data assets to improve data driven decision making.
Role and Responsibilities
- Proactively recruit, interview and oversee the hiring process to ensure staffing needs of assigned client ares are met.
- Create meaningful relationships with hiring managers, working together to develop and implement recruitment strategies and coaching supervisors on how to effectively plan and execute successful searches. This will include traveling to various places on campus, as well as some out-of-state travel.
- Provide advice and guidance to departments on interviewing techniques, as well as selection policies, procedures and documentation.
- Independently develop marketing plans for positions, including writing job advertisements.
- Source candidates through online job boards, social media and other techniques to bring top talent to campus.
- Review, evaluate and recommend applicants to hiring managers.
- Conduct professional motivation-based interviews with potential hires.
- Assist in developing targeted outreach strategies for diversity recruitment.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university in human resources, business, counseling or closely related field; master's preferred
- At least Five (5) years of human resources experience, preferably in recruiting or talent acquisition
- Experience with social media recruitment methods will be an advantage
- Knowledge of laws related to employment, including equal opportunity and affirmative action laws
- Strong work ethic and team player, with a high level of energy, integrity and dedication to Human Resources
- Excellent Communication and Sales skills
- Passion for Technology and Products will be preferred
Innovaccer is one the fastest growing healthcare focused Big Data startup in Silicon Valley. With it's Big Data platform 'Datashop' we are helping large healthcare organizations like Catholic Health Initiatives, Mercy, Trinity, Catalyst, Sonic etc. to adopt data driven healthcare operations.
Innovaccer is backed by some of the Valley's top enterprise venture funds such as Lightspeed and Westbridge Capital. Innovaccer has been mentioned by Gartner as one of the top 'emerging' companies in healthcare data integration and by HIMSS Healthcare IT news as one of the top 10 startups in healthcare IT.
How To Apply
Drop us a line at email@example.com