To know our Tech stack visit: https://stackshare.io/innovaccer-inc/datashop
Role and Responsibilities
- Architect and design distributed systems to provide seamless data solutions to our clients.
- Installing big data stack, configuring and maintaining HDFS, Hbase, YARN clusters.
- Troubleshoot and fix production outages and performance issues in our AWS/Linux infrastructure.
- Build automation tools for provisioning and managing our cloud infrastructure by leveraging the AWS API for EC2, S3, Glacier, VPC etc
- Research and test new open source or big data tools.
- You have 5+ years of experience in deploying and managing large-scale distributed systems.
- You are an expert in Python, Bash and you are proficient in Linux.
- Experience working on AWS environment.
- Configuration management using tools like Ansible/Chef/Puppet.
Good to have Technical skills
- Knowledge of Hadoop, Hbase, Yarn, Zookeeper etc.
- Better to have RedHat, Hortonworks certification.
Innovaccer simplifies access to structured data and analytics through of machine learning and Big Data technologies. With offices in San Francisco and Noida, Innovaccer is transforming the way Corporations, Research Houses, and Think Tanks extract intelligence from data.
Recognized by 500 Startups, TiEcon 2015, Forbes, NASSCOM among others, Innovaccer’s products & services are deployed at the most critical international bodies, educational hubs and corporate including the likes of Mercy, CHI, Sonic Healthcare, United Nations, NASA, Tata Mutual Funds, IAB, Global Entrepreneurship Monitor, Brazilian Government, Researchers from Harvard, Stanford, MIT and many more.
How To Apply
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org