To know our Tech stack visit: https://stackshare.io/innovaccer-inc/datashop
Role and Responsibilities
- Analyze known attacker methodology and develop solutions to detect and defendagainst them
- Create new detection capabilities using available software and in house development
- Develop systems that detect malicious signals in a moderate sized infrastructure.
- Respond to alerts of Intrusion detection systems and File integrity monitoring systems.
- Design defensive systems that allow the Infrastructure security and general engineering teams to move quickly and adapt to an evolving threat landscape
- Ensure that HIPAA Compliance directives are met and all security guidelines are followed.
- Partake in an on-call rotation alongside the engineers who build our production backends.
- You have 2+ years of experience in defending against attacks in several areas of security.
- You are an expert in Python, Bash and you are proficient in Linux.
- You have ability to read and break code in Python, Java, Scala
Good to have Technical skills
- PCI DSS or HIPAA Compliance activity experience.
- Experience working with Metasploit and other penetration testing tools.
- Better to have RedHat/ Cisco certification.
Innovaccer simplifies access to structured data and analytics through of machine learning and Big Data technologies. With offices in San Francisco and Noida, Innovaccer is transforming the way Corporations, Research Houses, and Think Tanks extract intelligence from data.
Recognized by 500 Startups, TiEcon 2015, Forbes, NASSCOM among others, Innovaccer’s products & services are deployed at the most critical international bodies, educational hubs and corporate including the likes of Mercy, CHI, Sonic Healthcare, United Nations, NASA, Tata Mutual Funds, IAB, Global Entrepreneurship Monitor, Brazilian Government, Researchers from Harvard, Stanford, MIT and many more.
How To Apply
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org