Someone famously said, the best way to predict the future is to create it.
At Innovaccer, we dream of a different future, a future where machines will talk, a future where organizations will be organisms, and a future where life will be different - we will need a fundamentally easy way to embrace Big Data, we need the will, the vision, the leadership, and flamboyance to make Big Data accessible for everyone. We started as a big data company, however in the last 12 months, we have embarked on an exciting journey to build next-generation of data and AI driven products and platforms for the healthcare industry specifically. We are building tools that will enable physicians and hospitals to be more efficient, while making data-driven decisions to improve patient health. By doing so, we hope to save millions of lives in the future and make this planet a healthier planet.
We started as a big data company, however in the last 12 months, we have embarked on an exciting journey to build next-generation of data and AI driven products and platforms for the healthcare industry specifically. We are building tools that will enable physicians and hospitals to be more efficient, while making data-driven decisions to improve patient health. By doing so, we hope to save millions of lives in the future and make this planet a healthier planet.
Full-stack engineers build the most amazing product experience at Innovaccer. You’ll get to work with other engineers to build delightful feature experience to understand and solve our customer’s pain points.
- Build efficient and reusable front-end systems and abstractions
- Identify and communicate front-end/back-end best practices
- Deliver best of the class UI experience to the customers
- Participate in the project life-cycle from pitch/prototyping through definition and design to build, integration, QA and delivery
- Analyse and improve the performance, scalability, stability, and security of the product
- Work closely with UX design, backend engineers and product management teams to deliver high-quality products at large scale in a fast-paced environment
- Improve engineering standards, tooling, and processes
- 1-3 years of experience with start-up mentality and high willingness to learn
- Solid knowledge and experience in ES6, HTML and modular CSS with concepts like layout, specificity, cross browser compatibility and accessibility
- Solid knowledge of Python and experience with any web framework (Django, etc)
- Solid understanding of DOM, browser caching, asset loading and how the browser works
- Experience with frameworks like AngularJS, React,ES6, HTML and modular CSS, Vue.JS etc., especially about their internal working is a plus. Extra bonus for experience with Angular and React
- Experience building awesome visualization tools with D3
- Solid fundamentals in software engineering and concepts such as design patterns, test-driven development, build systems and automation in the continuous delivery space
- Intimate knowledge of the entire web stack and how each piece impacts performance and reliability
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills
- Proven experience with Git
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Software Engineering
- A lead role in pushing good engineering practices within engineering teams/organisations
- Knowledge of Node.js and experience with any web framework (Express, etc)
- Developed Webpack plugins and loaders
- Experience with Localization and Internationalization
- Performance analysis and optimisation experience
- Full-stack development experience, including backend API design and application development
- Open source contributions, strong GitHub portfolio with some interesting projects
- Experience in other automated testing strategies such as stress, load and performance testing
Innovaccer Inc. is a leading healthcare data platform company focused on delivering a more efficient and effective healthcare through the use of pioneering analytics and transparent, clean, and accurate data. Innovaccer’s aim is to simplify complex data from all points of care, streamline the information, and help organizations make powerful decisions and realize strategic goals based on key insights and predictions from their data. Its products have been deployed across more than 500 locations with over 10,000 providers leveraging it at institutions, governmental organizations, and several corporate enterprises such as Mercy ACO, StratiFi Health, Catalyst Health Network, Osler Health Network, and PHIX HIE. Innovaccer is based in San Francisco with offices around the United States and Asia.
How to apply: Drop us a line at TA@innovaccer.com