The best way to predict the future is to create it!
Innovaccer simplifies access to structured data and analytics through of machine
learning and Big Data technologies. We are transforming the way Corporations,
Research Houses, and Think Tanks extract intelligence from data.
At Innovaccer, you will be put on live projects and will get an opportunity of client
interaction early in your career. 4 – 8 week projects will offer you an awesome learning
like never before. We are seeking a passionate Graphic Designer, with 0-2 years of
experience, who will be involved in all aspects of the marketing strategy with a strong
focus on design; taking responsibility for producing various types of marketing
collateral, communications and ensuring brand consistency across the company, and
maintain the branding of the company as it grows.
- Design education background. We’ll let that pass as long as you can demonstrate qualifications with your portfolio.
- 0-2 years of experience.
- Good taste in design, and a strong eye for composition, color, and typography.
- Artwork creation: brochures, adverts, flyers, business cards and other marketing collateral and preparing artwork for print where necessary.
- Designing and producing highly creative, impactful presentations for new business pitches and client presentations.
- Understanding the Healthcare industry and creating visually impactful Blog Cover Design.
- Create designs for e-marketing campaigns and newsletter.
- Design or adjust artwork and sales documents in line with brand guidelines.
- Effectively manage multiple briefs at a time, prioritising where necessary and providing updates where relevant.
- Work with sales and other internal departments to understand their needs.
- Think creatively, generate new ideas, designs and concepts.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Adobe CS - InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Microsoft Office in particular Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Additional (Desired) Skills
- An eye for details. Brains for creativity. And guts to throw away what doesn’t work.
- Ability to tell compelling stories through your designs and present your work.
- Desire and ability to think like the end user.
- Should enjoy designing rather do so just to get a paycheck.
- Ability to work in a team, communicate well, stick to deadlines and deliver as promised.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize projects, communicate progress and milestones.
What to Expect
- Working with a smart and talented team of people, who are really good at what they do.
- Getting the right environment to do the best work of your life.
- Amazing Growth. We’re growing fast. You will too.
Innovaccer is one the fastest growing healthcare focused Big Data startup in Silicon Valley. With it's Big Data platform 'Datashop' we are helping large healthcare organizations like Catholic Health Initiatives, Mercy, Trinity, Catalyst, Sonic etc. to adopt data driven healthcare operations.
Innovaccer is backed by some of the Valley's top enterprise venture funds such as Lightspeed and Westbridge Capital. Innovaccer has been mentioned by Gartner as one of the top 'emerging' companies in healthcare data integration and by HIMSS Healthcare IT news as one of the top 10 startups in healthcare IT.
How To Apply
Send your updated resume and portfolio to email@example.com with the subject “Application for Graphic Designer”.