The best way to predict the future is to create it!
At Innovaccer, we dream of a different future, where machines will talk, where organizations will be organisms, and where life will be different. We want to create a fundamentally easy way to embrace Big Data and we have the will, the vision, the leadership, and flamboyance to make Big Data accessible for everyone. We are building the next generation of data and AI driven products and platforms to help and improve Healthcare systems to leverage their data assets to improve data driven decision making.
What you'll do
Front-end engineers build the most amazing UI/UX experience of Datashop product at
Innovaccer. We have front-end engineers in almost every team across Innovaccer. You’ll get to
work with other engineers to build delightful feature experience to understand and solve our
customer’s pain points.
- Build efficient and reusable front-end systems and abstractions
- Identify and communicate front-end best practices
- Deliver best of the class UI experience to the customers
- Participate in the project life-cycle from pitch/prototyping through definition and design to
build, integration, QA and delivery
- Analyse and improve the performance, scalability, stability, and security of the product
- Work closely with UX design, backend engineers and product management teams to
deliver high-quality products at large scale in a fast-paced environment
- Improve engineering standards, tooling, and processes
- 3+ years of experience with start-up mentality and high willingness to learn
- Solid knowledge and experience in ES6, HTML and modular CSS with concepts like
layout, specificity, cross browser compatibility and accessibility
closures, promises, data-binding, async-await, etc.
- Solid understanding of DOM, browser caching, asset loading and how the browser
- Experience with frameworks like AngularJS, React, Vue etc., especially about their
internal working is a plus. Extra bonus for experience with Angular and React
- Experience building awesome visualization tools with D3
- Solid fundamentals in software engineering and concepts such as design patterns, test-
driven development, build systems and automation in the continuous delivery space
- Intimate knowledge of the entire web stack and how each piece impacts performance
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills
- Proven experience with Git
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Software Engineering
- A lead role in pushing good engineering practices within engineering
- Developed Webpack plugins and loaders
- Experience with React Native
- Knowledge of Node.js internals and experience with Express
- Experience with Localization and Internationalization
- Performance analysis and optimisation experience
- Full-stack development experience, including backend API design and application
- Open source contributions, strong GitHub portfolio with some interesting projects
- Experience in other automated testing strategies such as stress, load and performance
Innovaccer simplifies access to structured data and analytics through of machine learning and Big Data technologies. With offices in San Francisco and Noida, Innovaccer is transforming the way Corporations, Research Houses, and Think Tanks extract intelligence from data.
Recognized by 500 Startups, TiEcon 2015, Forbes, NASSCOM among others, Innovaccer’s products & services are deployed at the most critical international bodies, educational hubs and corporate including the likes of Mercy, CHI, Sonic Healthcare, United Nations, NASA, Tata Mutual Funds, IAB, Global Entrepreneurship Monitor, Brazilian Government, Researchers from Harvard, Stanford, MIT and many more.
How To Apply
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org