The best way to predict the future is to create it!
At Innovaccer, we dream of a different future, where machines will talk, where organizations will be organisms, and where life will be different. We want to create a fundamentally easy way to embrace Big Data and we have the will, the vision, the leadership, and flamboyance to make Big Data accessible for everyone. We are building the next generation of data and AI driven products and platforms to help and improve Healthcare systems to leverage their data assets to improve data driven decision making.
Role and Responsibilities
We at Innovaccer are looking for an Engineering Manager to setup best practices for development and champion their adoption and at the same time Architect and design technically robust, flexible and scalable solutions. Not only optimize your own code but make sure engineers are able to optimize theirs. As an Engineering Manager you manage your business goals, contribute to product strategy and help develop your team
- Serving as the engineering leader, technical guidance and a scrum master
- Hiring, mentoring team on best practices and creating detailed engineering plans, processes, and procedures for engineering staff to use and abide by
- Propose and oversee timelines for engineering projects
- Check and confirm the accuracy of the work performed and the methods used by engineering staff
- Monitor and determine various staffing and training needs
- Technical Breadth Exposure to a wide variety of problem spaces, technologies, and tools.
- Spearhead various research and development initiatives to identify opportunities for new projects and improved processes
- Communicate and collaborate with other managers, clients, and contractors
- You set up best practices for development and champion their adoption and at the same time Architect & design technically robust, flexible and scalable solutions
- You work with designers, business analysts, and product managers to estimate and plan projects in an Agile environment
- Perform well in uncertainties and collaborate and work with unclear interfaces to other teams in our rapidly evolving organizations
- B.Tech / M.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering or related field/degree from a premier institute.
- Hands-on coding experience
- 6+ years of engineering experience, ideally proved in a management role
- Analytical and mathematical mind, capable of evaluating and solving various complex problems
- Leadership skills necessary to manage and develop a team
- Organizational competencies and project management skills to keep projects, processes, and the entire engineering team on track
- Self-motivated attitude with the ability to multitask and thrive in a timeline-driven environment
- Interpersonal communication skills with expertise in distilling complicated topics to a broader audience
- Ability to work individually or as part of a team
- Experience in handling support organization for a large, complex suite of integrated products
Innovaccer Inc. is a leading healthcare data platform company focused on delivering a more efficient and effective healthcare through the use of pioneering analytics and transparent, clean, and accurate data. Innovaccer’s aim is to simplify complex data from all points of care, streamline the information, and help organizations make powerful decisions and realize strategic goals based on key insights and predictions from their data. Its products have been deployed across more than 500 locations with over 10,000 providers leveraging it at institutions, governmental organizations, and several corporate enterprises such as Mercy ACO, StratiFi Health, Catalyst Health Network, Osler Health Network, and PHIX HIE. Innovaccer is based in San Francisco with offices around the United States and Asia.
How to apply: Drop us a line at TA@innovaccer.com