The best way to predict the future is to create it!
At Innovaccer, we dream of a different future, where machines will talk, where organizations will be organisms, and where life will be different. We want to create a fundamentally easy way to embrace Big Data and we have the will, the vision, the leadership, and flamboyance to make Big Data accessible for everyone. We are building the next generation of data and AI driven products and platforms to help and improve Healthcare systems to leverage their data assets to improve data driven decision making.
Role and Responsibilities
The role of the Account Manager is to be a trusted advisor to the client who not only plans and executes work according to deadlines and within budget but also drives new solution to best serve the clients needs. This includes understanding the true needs of the clients, identify solutions to implement, manage matrixed resources and business stakeholders, coordinating the efforts of team members and third-party contractors or consultants in order to deliver projects according to plan and prepare operations and procedures manuals to assist management in operating more efficiently and effectively.
- Client counsellor: Work together with customer to come up with solutions to key customer problems. Builds client relationship and acts as a trusted advisor to the client
- Project Planning: Responsible for planning and conducting project kickoff meetings, defining project scope, facilitating technical/operational requirements identification, developing detailed project plans, project budget or anticipated savings, and establishing a framework for the management of on-going project activities.
- Project execution and tracking: Manages the project management process, including leading project meetings. May document issues, action items, user requirements, or deliverables from project meetings. Performs a variety of project related activities, including: updating project schedules and plans, project communications, budget tracking, etc. Accomplishes all work within established methodologies and standards.
- Risk and Issues management: Identifies and tracks project issues, resolving issues where possible or escalating to higher management when needed. Assesses and manages risks and drives mitigation activities.
- Change management and organizational studies: Influences and gains commitment to change. Partners with clients and project team members to drive communications and change management activities for each project deliverable. May be responsible for participating in the development of communications and change management materials.
- Customer Service: Actively engages clients through all phases of the project life cycle, ensuring client satisfaction through timely communication and consistent completion of deliverables within communicated timeframes.
- Growth Opportunities: Identifying opportunities to grow business with the customers and engaging sales team with the process.
- BS degree preferably in STEM fields. Graduate degree/ MBA preferred
- Work experience of 2-5 years. Healthcare experience or consulting experience preferred
- Great work ethic and proven leadership and team-building skills
- Excellent written, verbal communication skills
- Ability to develop and present complex business reviews/presentations
- Strong organizational and relationship building skills
- Ability to develop business and nurture relationships within the accounts
- Strong analytical ability and problem solving skill
- Excellent attention to detail and problem solving ability with demonstrated hands-on work experience in data analytics
Innovaccer is one the fastest growing healthcare focused Big Data startup in Silicon Valley. With
it's Big Data platform 'Datashop' we are helping large healthcare organizations like Catholic
Health Initiatives, Mercy, Trinity, Catalyst, Sonic etc. to adopt data driven healthcare operations.
Innovaccer is backed by some of the Valley's top enterprise venture funds such as Lightspeed and Westbridge Capital. Innovaccer has been mentioned by Gartner as one of the top 'emerging'
companies in healthcare data integration and by HIMSS Healthcare IT news as one of the top 10
startups in healthcare IT.
How To Apply
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org